Reminders during the Online session:
1. Have a stable connection. This will enable participants to be present during the duration of the session/s.
2. Be on time. We encourage the participants to be online at least ten (10) minutes before the start of the session.
3. Microphone and camera of the participants shall be placed on mute and off during the session to avoid interruption during the presentation.
4. Do not close or leave the Zoom meeting during the session to avoid being logged-out that will result to incomplete attendance.
5. All questions will be entertained after the presentation. You may type your question on the chat box so that the moderator can take note of it.
6. Certificate of attendance will be given ONLY after the participant has accomplished the post test and evaluation of the program. This will be sent to the participant's registered email. The link to accomplish the post test and evaluation will be provided at the end of the session.